Sunday, September 05, 2010

Our last days in Arizona

Because our camera was lost our final days in Arizona were taken via phone camera or those surrounding us.
Just before Nick headed back to Puerto Rico we went on a date. We stopped at the Lego store to get a few things for the boys. Nick had a little too much fun while I went to check out!
The boys loved going swimming with Grandpa Winward.
Kate's 2 month picture.
Happy girl!
Spending time with Grandpa Faler!
The boys hanging out at Grandpa Faler's office.
Just before we left my Dad officially retired from the Mesa Police Department. It is weird to think that my Dad won't be wearing a badge to work anymore. These next two pictures would be fun in black and white to make it look like the boys were going to jail.
Busted!
Congrats, Dad!

2 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

how fun! I think of Grandpa Faler each time I see your dad, the silver hair and awesome smile!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the police pics! Yes they should be black and white! Super funny!
Kate's turning into an adorable little CHUNK!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!