Monday, September 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas is . . .

My two front teeth!
Today we went to lunch with some friends. Before we left I asked Owen if he wanted me to pull out his bottom right tooth (it was way loose and about to fall out!) He was scared of it hurting, so he wouldn't let me do it. I warned him that it would probably fall out while he was eating and he would swallow it. Sure enough we were getting back into the van and he yelled my tooth is gone!

When we got back home he showed me how wiggly his top right tooth is and how it was bleeding a little bit. I said let me see. . . I just pulled and pop it was out too! (I don't think Owen will let me feel in him mouth anytime soon.)
Two teeth in one day! So far he has lost 6 of his baby teeth!
This was taken just a week ago when he lost the other top tooth.

4 comments:

Gary and Angela said...

Wow! Good job Owen! You are getting so old. We love you so much.

Erin Wittwer said...

Gross! I hate loose teeth, the thought of it makes me ill. I am going to have to get you to pull out my kids teeth for me when they reach the phase where Owen is at!

Jen Petty said...

I can't imagine that he is already loosing teeth! How time flies!

Heather Curnutt said...

Pulling teeth! I'm not looking forward to that--it scares me.