Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Pictures - May 2008

Here is our family picture that was taken in May just before we moved to NJ. This is my side (the Faler side). In October and February this will already be outdated, as two of my sisters will be having babies. Crazy, huh?
Having too much fun!
Mother/Daughter picture. (This picture makes me miss girls night out!)
This is our most recent family picture. We need to get a new one! Jaren is twice as big now.

8 comments:

Cathy Duffy said...

what a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing!

Heather Curnutt said...

I love the picture of you, Nick, and the boys! That's cute!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I love the photos! Who is expecting??

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are way cute! All you sisters look so much alike!

Melanie said...

So cute! Wow, the Faler family has gotten really big!!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

YOur family is SOOO beautiful!! all those lovely sisters!! Another reason why I always wanted a BIGG family!!!

Megan Svetz said...

You guys are so cute! We love the fam pictures!

LoriKaye said...

I loved it all - it makes you seem closer and farther away at the same time. I miss you all. The boys are growing up so cute and you are great parents to do so many things with them. Tell Corbin that grandma wants some of his "pizza" -- Love, Grandma Faler