Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our little Dancer!!



Jaren loves dancing!

5 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

CUTE!! I love bananas too! Aww Jaren looks bigger since the last time we saw him and that wasn't too long ago!

Oh, by the way, the pictures of us singing, if you're referring to the ones I have, are in the pictures I put up on my blog. They're in the middle.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I uploaded the wrong video. I am trying to upload the one of him eating a banana. Coming soon. . .

Anonymous said...

I have heard of the notorious banana eating video! Mom said you posted it on You Tube I'll have to try to check it out! AWESOME! He's soooooooo cute! He must have learned his cool dance moves from his expert breack dancing bro-Corbin! You HAVE to post the video of him and OWen break dancing~!

Nancy and Spencer said...

So cute!

Gina said...

Hey Maddy - thanks for all the sweet comments. We were glad we were able to stay for so long, too. I know Jeremy talked to Nick about us going to Puerto Rico w/Katie and Jason. We hope to see you guys while we're there!