Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Vacation Randomness (5 of 5)

Our Christmas vacation was so wonderful! It was fun being around family again. Both boys on more than one occasion asked if we could move back here. Corbin wanted to go back to our old house. We are grateful that both of our families live so close together!

The boys got to ride their bikes we left when we moved. The loved it! They were so excited as we pulled them out of the attic, and even more disappointed that they couldn't ride them till Monday!
Brother Love!
Jaren having too much fun with Daddy!
Corbin got a bird house for his birthday. He loved painting it. Doesn't he look cute in his apron!
I gave Corbin a pair of pants to put on, not realizing that they were mine. He was so into the movie he was watching he didn't notice either. Nick and I were rolling by the time he looked down and said, "Hey these don't fit me!"
Jaren has been eating more real food and it shows!
Nick's parents have 2 sets of stairs. It didn't talk long for him to figure out a way around them!
This set of stairs took more effort. He would wedge his body between two chairs and wiggle until he made a big enough separation to sneak through. The first time he did it I hear Corbin (in his baby voice) saying, "How did you get half way up the stairs!"
Nick's parents also have a cool laundry shoot. So far the boys haven't put themselves down it, but they did enjoy it as a hiding place and passed toys to each other.


Jaren loved having the extra space to roam and play. I love his little feet sticking out!
We got passport for the boys while we were there. This is one attempt at a picture for Jaren. He looks like a cool teenager!
We loved our time in AZ. The weather was awesome and it was fun to see everyone and get a break! Nick and I even got to get away for a night and spend some much needed "kid free" time!

11 comments:

Alexa said...

Ha ha, I love that shot of Corbin putting on your pants. Too funny! I'm glad you had a fun time in AZ!

Tooele Brezoff said...

How fun! I am so scared of Nixon and the stairs he runs for them any chance he can!
Lucky your kids just try on your pants, Natalie and Nathan wear my bra on their head, One cup per head! my kids are great!!!

Heather Curnutt said...

So fun! Your boys are so cute!

pinon family said...

I'm so happy that you got to go home! How fun. The boys are so big!

Jenae said...

You always put cute pics on! We miss AZ too, especially this time of year and temptation has crept in a bit considering how low e houses are right now! I'm glad you had a good time! It's always nice to visit fam!:)

Jenae said...

You always put cute pics on! We miss AZ too, especially this time of year and temptation has crept in a bit considering how low e houses are right now! I'm glad you had a good time! It's always nice to visit fam!:)

Jen Petty said...

Your kids are looking so big! Love the "passport" photo of Jaren!

Anonymous said...

So fun that you got to come home for the holidays! Glad you all had such a fun time. Kids always figure out a way to get what they want. Gotta love the stairs! How fun that you and your hubby got to go on an overnight date alone!! We are hoping to do one soon.

Nicole said...

looks like you all had so much fun! love the pix with the toes. noemi sits like that and i've never been able to...just love it! :)
i read your list of cute things your kids say...way funny, especially love the deodorant one! so cute!! :)

Tiffany said...

I love your pictures, especially of the pants picture. So cute.

Heather Curnutt said...

auafuduyauyuyuwauYWEWQWUQY3YQYsrkhgsrhjgkfsk,rthrjhjrhjsrerh
.,kmmrssssssssdMsej,MDN,WN,sssss--From Maycee--P.S. I never told you how much I laughed at Corbin and the pants, did I? That is hilarious!!