Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Corbin's Birthday in NJ and AZ (3 of 5)

Happy Birthday, Corbin!!!! Four years old!!!
Corbin wanted a Star Wars birthday just like his older brother. He decided on a blue light saber cake, after I talked him out of a Luke Skywalker cake.
We had some ward friends over to celebrate before we left for our Arizona vacation.
We were able to play games, and color Star Wars pictures to display.
On his birthday (in Arizona) we went with Haley and met my sister, Corinne, at Amazing Jakes. The boys loved eating pizza and watching Shrek the third.

The boys took turns riding with Haley in the go carts.
They rode on the Hopper!
Owens turn!
Corbin and Madison!

Aunt Corinne and Amber!
Owen, Truman, and Tanner!
That evening we had cupcakes at Grandma and Grandpa Wiwnard's
Happy Birthday, little man!

5 comments:

Cathy Duffy said...

wow! that cake is huge! it looks awesome!!

Melanie said...

You are amazing! What a cake! I'd better not show my son, Nathan, or he'll want one for his birthday! Just kidding, I probably will, he would love that. What a good mom you are!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Fun Birthday! the cake rocks!!

abi said...

Very impressive cake! I can't believe he is 4 already. Our kids are growing up way too fast!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I agree with everyone on the cake. Amazing! Corbin will look back at that picture with the cake and think he had the coolest mom ever! The kids loved the party!